Sunday, February 20, 2011

~ Today is the first day of the rest of my blogging life ~

That being said, currently my photos in the slide show, are projects I've already made.  So, I will be broadening my horizons now and documenting, or journaling 'the process' I used to get there...  Something I've always wanted to do and now that I've pledged so will do so... And I owe it to Rossie  Once again I discovered what many of you have already discovered...  An amazing woman is behind this and her name is r0ssie.  She sounds like a woman after my own heart.  What I hear from her is oftentimes what I've thought and considered in my thought process and dismissed cause it was rather difficult to verbalize or communicate effectively.  Well r0ssie goes there ~ and now I will too..  Thank you Rossie~   More later...  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment